Everything you need to turn your life around and become a fit healthy person can be achieved with Body Time EMS training in Dubai. With this new special training we can get your body in shape in the fastest way possible, as you have never seen it before. If you have schedule problems because your work, go to college or have children, do not worry about losing weight or developing muscles, Body Time EMS Training Gym is the solution. In just 20 minutes there will be more than 38,000 contractions, which is several times more than the average muscle activity in the gym. It’s very simple, 20 minutes per week testing the Electronic Muscle Exerciser for Weight Loss equals more than 3 hours in a gym! Get to know about Ems Training Cost In Dubai.
When you train with EMS, the ideals of a perfect body are attainable by everyone. Body Time EMS Training Gym in Dubai combines the modern technology of the Muscle Strengthening with Electrical Stimulation and the scientific facts that with the EMS electric muscle stimulation you can exercise without giant efforts or routines that only take away energy or make you lose muscle mass.
Here we show you 7 trends you may have missed about ems training cost in Dubai:
• The first thing you are going to get is the costs of the suit that you should use for EMS training.
• Personal training session with EMS support for 1 person.
• 1 Personal training session with EMS support for 2 people.
• A plan of basic monthly exercise routines can be obtained with personal trainer, nutrition consulting, 20 minutes intense training, BMI Test, measurements and training equipment.
• Small starting from per session, 2 months’ membership with Personal trainer, Nutrition guidance, 4 Body composition assessment, 20% discount on our SPA treatments, complimentary parking
• 3 months’ membership with personal trainer, nutrition guidance, unlimited body composition assessment, 20% discount on our SPA treatments, complimentary Parking
• There are plans that allow you to try this training once for free.
The first thing you need to know is that the vest is actually a special uniform that has the task of transmitting electric charges to the muscles. The EMS consists of applying electrical currents that cause a muscular contraction. In this way it is possible to achieve in depth the muscle fibers that are usually more difficult to activate. The Electrical Muscle Stimulation Physical Therapy takes advantage of the “extra” force provided by the electrodes to enhance the activity of the muscles. This increases the speed at which they move to burn more calories and tone more and better. Attention, this does not mean you just have to put on the suit and relax while he does it all. Simply the vest works as an enhancer of the physical activity that you are doing at that moment.
Depending on your needs and your availability, the sessions usually last from 20 to 30 minutes in which your coach guides exercises that you will perform with the vest while receiving the electric shocks that can go from squats, push-ups and jumps. The types of exercises vary depending on the specific program of each coach and the objective that you set from when you start doing it.
Why You Should Spend More Time Thinking About Ems Workout Weight Loss:
Results in less time.
Reaches the deepest muscle fibers.
It involves intense muscular work without reaching fatigue.
Minimum or no risk of a bone, ligament or tendon injury.
Decreases cardiovascular load in training.