When compiling a diet plan must take into account the number of calories daily, which can differ from one person to another.
Calorie consumption is divided into three processes:
Breakfast: (morning until 9.00)
– Must contain fermented milk with low fat content (light yogurt), boiled eggs, oatmeal, bread, fresh fruit, nuts, flax or hemp seeds, cottage cheese-type light soy or tofu.
Snack 1 (at 11:00):
– May contain fresh or dried fruit, almonds, celery salad + apple + carrot (or any other combinations). Avoid pastries!
Lunch (between 13.00 – 14.00):
– Use up white meat (fish, chicken, turkey) boiled or baked together with a garnish of vegetables (peppers, zucchini, green beans, broccoli, eggplant, cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms).
Snack 2 (around 16.00):
– Use up seasonal fruits or berries (fresh or dried preference), a small skimmed yogurt, cottage cheese or soy cow.
Dinner (between 18.00 – 19.00):
– Fish, chicken, seafood, salads (vegetable or in combination with smoked salmon / tuna).
We recommend that during the day to include in your diet green tea (infusion) because it is a powerful antioxidant, vitamin supplements L-Carnitine ewes that accelerates the process of burning fat.
Body Time EMS is the fastest and the most effective way to weight loss, body toning, muscle gaining, leading to overall better health and the Body Shape you work for.