When compiling a diet plan must take into account the number of calories daily, which can differ from one person to another.
Calorie consumption is divided into three processes:
- Resting metabolism: it consumes between 60-75% of total calories; – Physical activity: burn between10-20% of total calories;
- Thermal effect of food digestion sheep thermal process: it consumes between 5 – 10% of calories. Depending on the type of person burnt sheep (which can be slow or fast), the percentage of calories consumed by resting metabolism may vary. For example: a person with slow metabolism will consume 60% of daily calorie intake, while a person with fast metabolism will consume 75%. Resting metabolism refers to calories consumed when the body is at rest, so it is important to grown this metabolism. The simple fact that breakfast can observe grows by up to 10% of resting metabolism. This same sheep can be achieved by practicing physical activities.In addition to the amount of calories consumed must be
sheep a balance between nutrients. It is imperative that your diet include five meals a day, rich in nutrients little sheep.Time interval between meals should be 3-4 hours.
Breakfast: (morning until 9.00)
– Must contain fermented milk with low fat content (light yogurt), boiled eggs, oatmeal, bread, fresh fruit, nuts, flax or hemp seeds, cottage cheese-type light soy or tofu.
Snack 1 (at 11:00):
– May contain fresh or dried fruit, almonds, celery salad + apple + carrot (or any other combinations). Avoid pastries!
Lunch (between 13.00 – 14.00):
– Use up white meat (fish, chicken, turkey) boiled or baked together with a garnish of vegetables (peppers, zucchini, green beans, broccoli, eggplant, cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms).
Snack 2 (around 16.00):
– Use up seasonal fruits or berries (fresh or dried preference), a small skimmed yogurt, cottage cheese or soy cow.
Dinner (between 18.00 – 19.00):
– Fish, chicken, seafood, salads (vegetable or in combination with smoked salmon / tuna).
We recommend that during the day to include in your diet green tea (infusion) because it is a powerful antioxidant, vitamin supplements L-Carnitine ewes that accelerates the process of burning fat.