Numerous studies by Erlangen-Nuremberg (2009), the German Sports University of Cologne (2008), and the Heart Clinic in Bad Oeynhausen (2010) have all scientifically proven how effective EMS training is. Research from Bayreuth University in Germany reported the following results after a six-week training program with EMS.
- On average, 85% of people tested saw an improvement in their body shape.
- The higher intensity training produced visible results in terms of enhanced muscle definition and tone.
- Whole body EMS training is up to 40% more intensive than traditional strength training with weights.
- Overall, maximum strength ability increased by 12%.
- Endurance and fitness levels improved by 69%.